Machaon International offers study-tours for specialists of protected areas and conservation NGOs to European national parks.
Why to participate in study tours to European national parks?
The main aim of study tours is to allow specialists from various protected areas and countries learning from experience and know-how of leading European national parks, transferring best practices, creating international partnerships and initiating cross-border projects involving protected areas and other relevant stakeholders.
Main topics of our study-tours are:
- Environmental education and ecological tourism in protected areas
- Traditional architecture and cultural landscape conservation
- Linking nature, art and culture – how art can support protected areas
- Biodiversity conservation – examples of leading protected areas
- Innovative approaches in rural development